Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dizzy "I'll Be Back".

The Dizzy Peacock as you know it or Dizzy has been shut down. As you might not know it has a new sign on the side of the building that says Dizzy Burgers. In my opinion it is rather dumb that it can still be called Dizzy if it reopens. A tourist might ask "Where is Dizzy Burger?" but then a Palmetto native would say, "No but I know where Dizzy Peacock is." They would say that because they are the same thing according to people from Palmetto. I definitely think that if they want to reopen they should name it something different. I know a lot of Palmetto High School students went to dizzy after school to get a sandwich or a drink. They asked each other if they wanted to go to Dizzy not if they wanted to go to Dizzy Peacock. It is going to be the same thing. They will probably have the same financial problems as Dizzy Peacock had because people will treat it like Dizzy not like some new store called Dizzy Burgers.

1 comment:

  1. ITS MY FATHER INLAW THAT BOUGHT IT AND I AGREE YOU SHOULD BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND TRY SOMETHING NEW! HOPE IT WORKS FOR HIM. I DONT SEE HIM SO IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN OUR LIFE( HE'S FIRST GRANDSON (HE'S NEVER SEEN OR ATTEMPTED TO SEE) BUT THATS HAROLD I WISH HIM THE BEST BUT HE'S THE ONE MISSING MY BEAUTIFUL SON. PLUS WE HAVE OUR SPECIAL FAMILY (MINE) STILL MAKES ME SAD FOR HIM!

    ReplyDelete