Thursday, February 24, 2011

Officer Shooting

http://theprowlnewspaper.blogspot.com/2011/02/gibbs-high-school-student-arrested-for.html   
  1. I believe the parents could have done something more like being there for their child but, I have never met them so I do not know what they taught their six-teeen year old. 
  2.     I think that the offficer could have been wearing a bullet proof vest but, that intirely depends on where he was because it is not like he woke up and thought today I'm going to get shot let me be prepared.
  3.     I think it is crazy that so many officers have died. They did not even realize that it would be the last time they saw their family.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good take and I especially agree with #2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with all your answers. I think the parents should have taken some control of their son because maybe if they did, a officer's life might not have been taken.

    ReplyDelete